All the answers to all the questions you could possibly have about our downtown Allentown, PA, apartments for rent.
At STRATA we put a lot of thought into what conveniences would make living downtown an exceptional experience. That’s why our building offers the following amenities 24/7:
My Home Office Center with WiFi
Monitored surveillance & controlled building access
Fitness Center & Yoga room
We also took into consideration what makes a community fun and friendly. That’s why we also offer the following:
Rooftop party deck lounge
Fire pits and grilling area
Private green courtyard lounge
Direct access to ArtsWalk, shops, & restaurants
Exclusive resident parties & events
I SEE A LINK FOR MY RESIDENT PORTAL AT THE TOP OF THE STRATA WEBPAGES. WHAT IS THAT?
The Resident Portal is just what the name implies—it’s your electronic personal help portal designed to make living at STRATA as convenient and enjoyable as possible. With the Resident Portal you will:
Receive immediate text/email alerts for packages, dry-cleaning, etc.
Have the ability to electronically pay rent, utilities, and submit service requests.
The security deposit is equal to one month’s rent for qualified applicants. $50 application fee per applicant.
Please contact the leasing office for parking details.
Yes! STRATA was designed to be fully ADA compliant. There is a pedestrian bridge from the parking deck to the 2nd level of the building and handicapped parking is available. Floor plans 1B, 1B-E & 2E, 2B-E are ADA compliant on the 2nd & 3rd floors. ST2 is ADA complaint as well, available on the 2nd floor.
Yes! We are a pet friendly community and encourage you to bring your cat and/or dog along when you move in. We know that your furry four-legged companion is a big part of what makes your flat your home. STRATA East even offers a 2,750 sq. ft. dog park park exclusively for STRATA residents!
While we welcome cats and dogs, some additional fees and policies do apply. No more than one dog is permitted and no more than a total of two pets permitted per flat. Certain dog breed restrictions also apply. Fees for cats include a one-time $200 initial fee and a $30 monthly fee for up to two cats. Fees for dogs include a one-time $300 initial fee and a $40 monthly fee. Fees for one dog & one cat include a one-time $300 initial fee and a $60 monthly fee.
STRATA Flats rental criteria can be found in PDF form and downloaded here:
HERE’S A LITTLE HELP FROM YOUR STAFF AT STRATA FLATS
We want to make sure you don’t overlook something important! Let us know if we can help with any other information.
To ensure all utilities are connected on the day of your move-in, you must make arrangements in advance for the connection of your utilities.
We currently arrange for (and you pay) for your:
- Water & Sewer service
- Gas Service (Main Building Only)
Utilities you must arrange for yourself:
- Power – PPL Utilities
- Cable & Internet – Service Electric, RCN, Verizon Fios
- Gas – UGI (Annex Building Only)
- Postal service of your new address (kits available at the post office) or online at: moversguide.usps.com
- Magazines, doctors/dentists, schools, credit card/bank companies, etc.
DON’T FORGET – RENTER’S INSURANCE IS REQUIRED! Damage caused by a resident is usually the financial responsibility of that resident, not the property owner. To fulfill lease obligations and to protect liability risks, residents are required to provide evidence of liability or property damage insurance at a minimum limit of $100,000. Residents may choose the insurance company and policy limits that are most appropriate for each situation, providing the minimum limit is satisfied. Please inform the insurance provider to have STRATA Flats listed on the policy as an “interested party”.
For the convenience of residents that do not have a specific insurance agent identified, we have arranged for a convenient, affordable insurance option for this community. Resident Shield has made available Renters Insurance to our residents. There is no application, no credit check and acceptance is guaranteed for residents of this community!
MOVE IN ORIENTATION
Many find moving day less hectic if all of your paperwork is completed prior to your move-in date. This will allow you time to review and be clear on all the material before you move in. Just call the office at 833-327-6246 to arrange to have your move in paperwork prepared, and we’ll have it ready for you!
- Contact a moving company or reserve a moving truck (allow 2-4 weeks’ notice in the summer). Call our office at (610) 841–2489 to reserve your time slot to access the loading dock.
- Consider holding a garage sale, or selling your unnecessary items online so others can reuse them.
- Find boxes to reuse in your area by visiting websites like boxquest.com or usedcardboardboxes.com/moving-boxes/large-moving-boxes
- Label boxes; list/inventory all boxes and keep a copy in a safe place.
- Use smaller boxes for heavier objects (i.e., books, computers).
- Cut back on the bubble wrap. Use old newspapers for non-fragile items and utilize the sheets or towels that you’re going pack anyway.
- Look for environmentally-friendly cleaning products to clean up your old place.
- Don’t forget to schedule your time slot for use of the loading dock!
- Please note that all furniture deliveries must be coordinated with the leasing office for use of the loading dock. Furniture delivery companies are not permitted to deliver through the front door. Please schedule in advance, as the loading dock schedule is very busy!